CaptainJackSparrow

Clifford the Big Red Dog | Paramount | November 10, 2021 | Theaters and Paramount+ Same Day

I feel like I shouldn't support this movie. Clifford has caused so much damage here in Birdwell it's insane. And Emily Elizabitch doesn't care cuz she thinks she's all that cuz she gives her dog growth hormones and roids.

I'll see it at the dollar theater.

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun
  • Haha 3

On 12/25/2019 at 4:30 PM, Movies4Life said:

Ladies and gentlemen, the first awesome look at Clifford the Big Red Dog in CGI: 

You guys ever wonder what taking care of Clifford is actually like? I mean, look at the size of that fucker. You'd need a bulldozer in order to scoop his business off the grass. And what if he gets "rowdy"? Does he mount those giant stuffed animals you get at carnivals? Or does he just do it to buildings and cars? 

And imagine the fucking money they'd need to spend on food. This big, literal son of a bitch must eat a 50 pound bag's worth for a single meal. And where does he go to the vet? What doctor would treat a dog this size and how the hell would he even get into the office? And don't get me started on the possibility of worms. 🤢

And what's worse is how Emily Elizabeth Winstead or whatever her name is seems to think it's no big deal. I actually live near her but I'm unsure about what goes on behind the scenes. All I know is that he's digging literal ditches in my backyard.

This and that god awful screenshot are exactly why I refuse to see this film.

#Baddog

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun
  • Haha 4

As a Clifford the Big Red Dog diehard at the age of 3, I am slightly offended that Kel Mitchell, who delivered such an iconic performance as T-Bone in the PBS cartoon, doesn't even have a cameo while Kenan Thompson gets to appear here. They probably should have gotten Jason Ritter as the dad too, in honor of his father.