Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

One of the most underrated sci-fi movies (shame about the ending). One of the best scores.

Well it got a cult following tho. And the score has been one of the most used scores (in games and movie trailers, whatever)in recent years.

lol didnt you argued Gravity is not sci-fi ...

Um, what does that have to do with me quoting something?

I gave my opinion then offered why I thought that way. But I really don't care if they say it is sci-fi.

Edited by StarSaber

Are you talking about the same piano used in the first teaser?

The piece of music is written by Arvo Part, an Estonian composer, and is called spiegel im spiegel.

It is performed in the trailer by Lura Johnson, pianist, from a CD with Peter Minkler, violist, called Inner Voice.

www.lurajohnson.com

The piece of music is written by Arvo Part, an Estonian composer, and is called spiegel im spiegel.

It is performed in the trailer by Lura Johnson, pianist, from a CD with Peter Minkler, violist, called Inner Voice.

www.lurajohnson.com

Welcome to the forums!

I bought the soundtrack last night. Made my morning commute much more interesting. :)

:wub:

Strange soundtrack. Definitelly hard to listen at home. Probably be awesome in cinema.

It's more of a sonic soundscape than traditional music. It's friggin' awesome in the movie, and a lot of it serves as sound effects for the actions that're unfolding, since (of course) there's no sound in space.

Are you talking about the same piano used in the first teaser?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuMU2q00w3I

All the clips into one video... does anyone know the song playing in this?

Yes.  The music is by Estonian composer Arvo Part and is called spiegel im spiegel.  It is performed in the trailer by pianist Lura Johnson and violist Peter MInkler and is taken from their 2010 CD release on Centaur Records, Inner Voice.

www.lurajohnson.com