Fancyarcher

Disney's A Wrinkle in Time | 9th March, 2018 | Frozen's Jennifer Lee writing, Ava DuVernay directing. 45% on RT

43 minutes ago, Morieris said:

http://ew.com/movies/2018/02/20/a-wrinkle-in-time-soundtrack-sade-game-of-thrones-composer/?

Hide contents

The tracklist also includes songs by Sia and grown-ish stars Chloe x Halle, as well as a coincidental collaboration for Demi Lovato, DJ Khaled, and Kehlani, who will all embark on Lovato’s world tour together this spring.

Here’s the full list of original songs:

• “Flower of the Universe” – Sade (plus a No I.D. Remix version)
  • “I Believe” – DJ Khaled feat. Demi Lovato
  • “Magic” – Sia
  • “Let Me Live” – Kehlani
  • “Warrior” – Chloe x Halle
  • “Park Bench People” – FreeStyle Fellowship

How long has it been since new Sade music? I'm loving this so far.

7 years I think 

Initial tracking released this week for the opening weekend gross for “A Wrinkle in Time” shows a range of $34 million-$37 million — hardly a blockbuster number at the moment, though those figures can shift significantly by the time the film opens.

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/a-wrinkle-in-time-black-panther-box-office-1202706589/

8 minutes ago, Durden said:

Initial tracking released this week for the opening weekend gross for “A Wrinkle in Time” shows a range of $34 million-$37 million — hardly a blockbuster number at the moment, though those figures can shift significantly by the time the film opens.

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/a-wrinkle-in-time-black-panther-box-office-1202706589/

I’m really not feeling a break out for this unfortunately and I expect it to hit those numbers. It looks very reminiscent of Tomorrowland mixed with Alice in Wonderland (2010) from a visual standpoint, and none of the trailers seem to have elicited much enthusiasm from what I’ve seen online/in theatre.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Durden said:

They are already bigger than Tomorrowland (33M OW). I've no clue about the budget but Tomorrowland was 190M. This can't be that expensive! Looks like a Sy Fy movie of the week.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

They've been on sale the past week at my Cinemark.

Maybe our theater doesn't have much hope in it...then again, it is one of five or four movies coming out that weekend. They probably had to figure out what they wanted.

4 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Maybe our theater doesn't have much hope in it...then again, it is one of five or four movies coming out that weekend. They probably had to figure out what they wanted.

This is the only movie opening that weekend that has a shot at decent numbers though.

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

They are already bigger than Tomorrowland (33M OW). I've no clue about the budget but Tomorrowland was 190M. This can't be that expensive! Looks like a Sy Fy movie of the week.

its 100m budget, so pretty expensive.