Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

7 minutes ago, shawntyrel said:

Godzilla’s trailer is coming out on Sunday. WB is not gonna release trailers to 2 of their movies on the same day. Besides this guy already deleted the tweet and said he is not sure. This bloke seems to be more wrong than rigjt regarding news. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Godzilla’s trailer is coming out on Sunday. WB is not gonna release trailers to 2 of their movies on the same day. Besides this guy already deleted the tweet and said he is not sure. This bloke seems to be more wrong than rigjt regarding news. 

I would not rule out that this can happen even if a Godzilla 2 trailer is released on the same day, but maybe the trailer will not be released online...

23 hours ago, cax16 said:

I don’t know, if WB has a panel Sunday they may release it Sunday even if Godzilla releases as well. Zachary Levi is going to be at the con as well. 

We’ll see I guess. 

2 hours ago, Bane Cook said:

It would be a great idea to release a trailer with Aquaman. Hopefully they go that route

I think it's for the best for WB to focus on Aquaman right now. Also, there's this:

Unlike other "twitter insiders", Umberto is legit and has access to real connections since he started working for TheWrap. Shazam! would be lost in the shuffle of a shitload of trailers already. 

4 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I think it's for the best for WB to focus on Aquaman right now. Also, there's this:

Unlike other "twitter insiders", Umberto is legit and has access to real connections since he started working for TheWrap. Shazam! would be lost in the shuffle of a shitload of trailers already. 

I mostly just remember Umberto Gonzalez from the pre-BvS days, where he seemed to have a wishy washy track record. 

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I mostly just remember Umberto Gonzalez from the pre-BvS days, where he seemed to have a wishy washy track record. 

And you are correct about that. But he works for TheWrap now, one of the Hollywood trades, which grants him actual real access, unlike trolls trying to make into the internet by spreading bullshit rumors. Yes, he posted a lot of bullshit in the past, but at least when it comes to outside his stuff on HeroicHollywood, he cleaned up his act. 

14 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

And you are correct about that. But he works for TheWrap now, one of the Hollywood trades, which grants him actual real access, unlike trolls trying to make into the internet by spreading bullshit rumors. Yes, he posted a lot of bullshit in the past, but at least when it comes to outside his stuff on HeroicHollywood, he cleaned up his act. 

Spoiler Alert: He hasn't.