Neo

Jason Bourne | 7.29.2016 | One week IMAX release on August 26 thanks to Ben Hur flopping

I have read an Spanish review. It says it is better than Legacy, but it is not the best of the series. It is qualified as a worthy sequel, with great action scenes (two of them seem really impressive) and both Greengrass and Damon as good as they used to. The main issue seems to be that the film does not risk and the series can become repetitive. It seems more of the same than the 3 first parts. The score is a 7/10.

I give the link if someone want to read it (Spanish)

http://www.ecartelera.com/noticias/32424/critica-jason-bourne/

• Like 5

So basically the movie is just 'meh'. 

This is is strange movie. You could tell me this thing is coming out next year and I'd believe you. There's barely any advertising or excitement.

48 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

I guess the goodwill from the previous matt damon / greengrass Bourne movies might prevent this from getting completely thrashed by critics with an RT score below 50% or so.

Are you saying critics are biased?