CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Gone Girl - 26.8M | Dracula Untold - 23.5M | Alexander - 19.1M | Annabelle - 16.4M | The Judge - 13.3M

This doesn't belong in any specific thread - but I was near the front doors of The Chicago Film Festival last night and took a short video of Colin Farrell signing some autographs for all of us peasants and plebeians.  A few people brought DVDs of Saving Mr. Banks, Alexander, Minority Report, etc.

• Like 1

I got an error message when I just went there.

"We're sorry but BoxOfficeMojo is unavailable at this time. Rest assured we are working behind the scenes to bring it back as soon as possible. Our thanks for your patronage and your patience. The BoxOfficeMojo Team"

• Like 2

BOM's website redirects me to imdb now...

I was actually able to access BOM for a brief time earlier today, then it went back to the error message. It isn't redirecting for me yet. But if BOM is done and merged with IMDB, then this is the end of an era.

• Like 3

I got an error message when I just went there.

"We're sorry but BoxOfficeMojo is unavailable at this time. Rest assured we are working behind the scenes to bring it back as soon as possible. Our thanks for your patronage and your patience. The BoxOfficeMojo Team"

we all know how this ends

Edited by Wormhole
  • Like 2