grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

iceroll, 2.7M is the midnights/previews for theaters that it opened in last night, and will be added into the Friday number.

801K is for the theaters it was already playing in for the past few days.

Got the impression from rth's post that that the 2.7 includes the 801k for the previews.

• Like 1

Where did you guys get 2.7m? BOM has this: TD YD Title (Click to View) Studio Daily Gross % +/- YD / LW Theaters / Avg Gross To-Date Day 1 3 Fury (2014) Sony $820,269 -4% -26% 3,313 $248 $63,768,229 21 2 1 Interstellar Par. $801,244 -41% - 249 $3,218 $2,151,453 2 3 2 Nightcrawler ORF $752,572 -13% - 2,766 $272 $14,244,877 7 4 5 Gone Girl Fox $733,347 +1% -18% 2,834 $259 $139,328,422 35 5 4 John Wick LG/S $633,249 -14% -40% 2,589 $245 $30,669,659 14

add in the Thursday night previews to all theatres

Go back to bed. Don't let these loonies disturb your rest with the hand wringing over these numbers.

I don't know about the others, but I don't rely on Rth for numbers.  I'm always just happy when he decides to share!

Edited by Sal
  • Like 1

I don't know about the others, but I don't rely on Rth for numbers.  I'm always just happy when he decides to share!

Haha We scream for Rth all night long especially during summer. We rarely disturb his rest though requesting a daytime appearance.

• Like 1

Haha We scream for Rth all night long especially during summer. We rarely disturb his rest though requesting a daytime appearance.

Heh, admittedly I've only been around for the slow period after GotG and TMNT opened so I guess I'm not really used to having him around?

• Like 1

Heh, admittedly I've only been around for the slow period after GotG and TMNT opened so I guess I'm not really used to having him around?

Rth has been a longtime presence since the International forum at BOM. He started giving us early estimates for domestic openings with AVENGERS. His numbers have been proven to be much more reliable and accurate than any early numbers from Variety, Deadline, etc.

• Like 8

Rth has been a longtime presence since the International forum at BOM. He started giving us early estimates for domestic openings with AVENGERS. His numbers have been proven to be much more reliable and accurate than any early numbers from Variety, Deadline, etc.

Awesome.

• Like 1