grim22

Weekend Numbers (Nov 14-16) pg 39

More Canadianisms.

Eh= don't you think (used more by natives)

two-four= 24 pack of beer 

Drinking age is 19 and you can do anything in bars and clubs at that age. 

If you mean "eh" as in, "I am stating something, eh?", I don't think that's specific to Canada.

I still cannot fathom how America has a drinking age of 21 -_- it should be 18 at the absolute max, imo should be 16...

...but hey, this is a weekend threat and we aren't on topic. :P

• Like 1

It's not my cup of tea but I'm happy to see Dumb 2 doing well. I like seeing actors have a renaissance and Carrey deserves one if only because of his older movies I enjoyed a lot. Humour is so subjective and to be honest a lot of people look down on certain comedies like Rose's mother looks down on Jack in Titanic. There are plenty of people who will find the movie funny, who's anyone to tell them its not?

• Like 1

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like Jim Carrey. He gets on my nerves and if he's in a film then I will avoid watching it. Admittedly I haven't seen him in any dramatic roles, but his comedies are just not funny. He drives me up the wall.

Eh, well you're half way there ;) better than Americans! :P

We had a war specifically so we didn't have to do anything the British way.  Even when you came back and burned down our White House we still wouldn't capitulate and add in the extra useless u!  :P 

See The Truman Show and Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, and if you haven't The Mask.

Best comedy I watched this year - Grand Budapest Hotel

More people need to watch Pride. Only made $1.4 million domestic and that's a crime. It's absolutely hilarious (yet manages to retain its strong message and themes, handling them with sensitivity yet poking fun at everything).

• Like 1

It's not my cup of tea but I'm happy to see Dumb 2 doing well. I like seeing actors have a renaissance and Carrey deserves one if only because of his older movies I enjoyed a lot. Humour is so subjective and to be honest a lot of people look down on certain comedies like Rose's mother looks down on Jack in Titanic. There are plenty of people who will find the movie funny, who's anyone to tell them its not?

sick-reference.gif

• Like 5