grim22

Weekend Numbers (Nov 14-16) pg 39

Why is Kirk Cameron a nut?  Is it because he believes in God and expresses it?

I don't know who he is either, ive just found one quote of his

'CAMERON: I just think it's funny that when someone wants to be treated equally with men, someone wants to be treated like one of the guys, not differently, and then they're treated the way men treat other men, which tends to be kind of rough, it's just a little awkward when they then complain that someone threw an elbow.'

Now I don't know if he actually means a literal elbow or just a figure of speech.

• Like 1

So funny, while kirk c was the star on growing pains the other kid actor on that show went on to become one of the biggest movie stars ever.

I think Kirk would have been a lot more succesful if he didn't go all fundamentalist Christian and seperate himself completely from the show and everything. He was pretty popular on the show I believe.

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 4

I think Kirk would have been a lot more succesful if he didn't go all fundamentalist Christian and seperate himself completely from the show and everything. He was pretty popular on the show I believe.

He was very popular. He was talented as well. But then came Luke.

Luke-Bower-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Growing-Pai

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

He was very popular. He was talented as well. But then came Luke.

Haha I remember in the 90's Leo was just like a goofy teen heatthrob. It's crazy how he's such a big movie star now

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

Go watch some videos on that extremely bigoted man before defending him.

I'm not defending him.  I'm asking what makes him a nut.  I seriously have no idea.

I don't know who he is either, ive just found one quote of his

'CAMERON: I just think it's funny that when someone wants to be treated equally with men, someone wants to be treated like one of the guys, not differently, and then they're treated the way men treat other men, which tends to be kind of rough, it's just a little awkward when they then complain that someone threw an elbow.'

Now I don't know if he actually means a literal elbow or just a figure of speech.

Can someone interpret this for me.  I don't know what he means.

• Like 1

I'm not defending him.  I'm asking what makes him a nut.  I seriously have no idea.

He and his sister (Candace Cameron aka DJ from Full House) are devout Born Again Christians. They are very extreme in their views. That =nut job to people.