Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Incidentally I saw Breaking Dawn Part I today for the first time. I've only seen the first Twilight which I liked but we skipped New Moon and Eclipse for whatever reason. It was kind of deplorable, though the wolf meeting scene had me in stiches.

Carter Burwell's music was lovely though.

• Like 1

Incidentally I saw Breaking Dawn Part I today for the first time. I've only seen the first Twilight which I liked but we skipped New Moon and Eclipse for whatever reason. It was kind of deplorable, though the wolf meeting scene had me in stiches.

Carter Burwell's music was lovely though.

Eclipse and Breaking Dawn Part 2 are good. The first Twilight is ok. New Moon and Breaking Dawn Part 1 are some of the worst theatrical experiences I have ever had. Especially BD1.

Everyone watched Twilight in theaters here. Twilight 2, 3 and 5 all sold over 550000 tickets and Twilight 4 sold 490000 tickets (the first sold 205000 tickets). Twilight 5 is the biggest OW of all time here. Basically, you had to watch them. In the weeks leading up to them and in the weeks after they premiered everyone only talked about those movies. 

It is pretty much what is happening this weekend with Mockingjay Part 1 here. 

Edited by CJohn

Haven't kept up with the weekend thread, so apologize if this seems redundant.

Legs have typically been a bit stronger than Potter (as well as IMs), and it essentially matched DH1's OW despite a preview/midnight figure that was 32% lower.  CF pulled roughly a 3.0 adjusted multiplier (multiplier w/o midnights), THG pulled ~2.92.  2.9 will get this to 325M, which is around what I'd expect for now.

Edited by Spizzer - Manav