Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I saw Amy Poehler in the Gap once but was too scared to say hi.

I saw Alyson Hannigan in a Gap Kids once. And Robert Pattinson outside a Gap. Granted, both of these were in the Century City mall which is a good spot for celebrity spotting.

We never get sat #s until late

You think there might be an update within an hour or two? It's getting pretty late where I live, but I'm dying to see the Sat numbers i.e. the drop and the meltdowns and all. :ph34r:

Btw. couldn't find the topic for introductions, but basically I've been stalking this forum for a really long time now but, lazy as I am, never cared to make an effort and register my ass over here. Since the forum's closing down soon, I said what the heck :D

• Like 2

She was in TASM2!? Not ringing a bell at all. I guess that proves your point about how wasted she was.

Or was I just too wasted attempting to get through that movie? Hmm.

She went to get the file in that boardroom scene with DeHaan. "Bring me the so and so file" She brought the file and never saw her or the file again. I might be exaggerating but I don't remember her coming back.

• Like 1

She went to get the file in that boardroom scene with DeHaan. "Bring me the so and so file" She brought the file and never saw her or the file again. I might be exaggerating but I don't remember her coming back.

Her role was one of many cut out of the final movie. TASM2 aka the land of a million abandoned plotlines.

• Like 2

You think there might be an update within an hour or two? It's getting pretty late where I live, but I'm dying to see the Sat numbers i.e. the drop and the meltdowns and all. :ph34r:

Btw. couldn't find the topic for introductions, but basically I've been stalking this forum for a really long time now but, lazy as I am, never cared to make an effort and register my ass over here. Since the forum's closing down soon, I said what the heck :D

Welcome to the forums.

It will probably be more than a hour till we have Sat. estimates.

Poor girl was probably being tortured with DeHaan's questions of the day. She had to escape.

• Like 2