Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

It's a very intense movie, but I love the movie. And not because I think I should, it's because I do.

People maybe hated the emphasis on Katniss or whatever but as I know it's an integral part of the story, and I absolutely loved scenes that were mostly about her, especially how the movie started. I just wanted to say I understand where people are coming from even if I don't agree with the negative criticism about this movie.

seh6p.gif

The more you defend this movie, the more I belive you don't like it as much as you say

43940597.jpg

• Like 2

The gf texted me and said shes checking times for MJ1. I'm not trying to see it right now honestly. Is it true theres barely any action? (I'd prefer someone answer who doesn't have a Hunger Games avatar please haha)

It does have action.

The gf texted me and said shes checking times for MJ1. I'm not trying to see it right now honestly. Is it true theres barely any action? (I'd prefer someone answer who doesn't have a Hunger Games avatar please haha)

I'm a huge fan of the books but yeah it's true that there barely any action. The biggest one is shown in the trailers. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

It does have action.

I'm aware, but is it enough for someone who's not a fan of the books and doesn't give a crap about Peeta or Gale. I'm just there for the action/arena, and Katniss really. I don't like dialogue on dialogue on dialogue. 

I'm a huge fan of the books but yeah it's true that there barely any action. The biggest one is shown in the trailers. 

Well she said she'll pay so I guess I can deal. Rather stay and watch football or go out honestly, but I think she really wants to see it.

Both of the 3 scenes involving any action last only 30 seconds.

there's one scene where people have guns and you think some cool shit is about to go down but

they don't shoot em once

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

I'm aware, but is it enough for someone who's not a fan of the books and doesn't give a crap about Peeta or Gale. I'm just there for the action/arena, and Katniss really. I don't like dialogue on dialogue on dialogue. 

Well she said she'll pay so I guess I can deal. Rather stay and watch football or go out honestly, but I think she really wants to see it.

That Florida State game.

Never has a team deserved to lose so many games won in a season as this year's Seminoles.

• Like 1