CJohn

The Expendables 4 | Chinese co-production | Scenes will be filmed in China. Stallone back in

Fat rapist Seagal has no place in this. On the other hand yes I would definitely love to see Clint Eastwood come in and be there old commanding officer or drill sergeant or something of that nature.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Captain Craig said:

I had to go google 'Segal Rape Charge' as I had missed this recent allegation. They come so often now out of CampHollywood they aren't all big news.

He's a hard and horrible guy to work with. Many of the guys who directed his DVD movies, complained about him. Michael Keusch said Seagal went on to make threats to his life during the filming of Attack Force.  Oddly enough, Attack Force is the movie where 90% of Seagal's dialogue was dubbed by someone else.

There's also the famous story that Stallone says about Van Damme getting tired of Seagal's arrogance, to the point he challenged Seagal to step outside and fight. Seagal got away like the coward he is. Van Damme followed Seagal and Seagal again escaped. lol

2 minutes ago, jimisawesome said:

Bring back Scott Adkins and JCVD and just make them twins of their characters in 2.  Then add Michael Jai White and I will be so happy.

I can't understand how Michael Jai White isn't in these or even a bigger deal than he is.  He has pretty much everything, but never seemed to catch on.

I would love to see him in this film

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

He's a hard and horrible guy to work with. Many of the guys who directed his DVD movies, complained about him. Michael Keusch said Seagal went on to make threats to his life during the filming of Attack Force.  Oddly enough, Attack Force is the movie where 90% of Seagal's dialogue was dubbed by someone else.

There's also the famous story that Stallone says about Van Damme getting tired of Seagal's arrogance, to the point he challenged Seagal to step outside and fight. Seagal got away like the coward he is. Van Damme followed Seagal and Seagal again escaped. lol

Seagal would have destroyed Van Damme in a real fight though.

What I’d like is...a Expendables movie that doesn’t look like, hey, I just had to shoot in Eastern Europe.  Looking at you Ex 2 & 3.  Also like, if it approaches parody I’m ok with that.  Just like...make it super violent.  Not, oh god violent, but fuck yeah violent.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, kowhite said:

What I’d like is...a Expendables movie that doesn’t look like, hey, I just had to shoot in Eastern Europe.  Looking at you Ex 2 & 3.  Also like, if it approaches parody I’m ok with that.  Just like...make it super violent.  Not, oh god violent, but fuck yeah violent.

And use squibs or something, no cheap CGI blood spraying everywhere. They do need to shake up the location a bit, a least filming in China may help them out with that. I don’t know why but all three (especially 2 and 3) Expendables movies look cheap as Hell, where does the budget go.

The best thing to do would be bring back all the kids from Part 3 and kill em off violently!

• Like 1

Bring in S Craig Zahler to direct.  His penchant for violence is off the charts right now.  If Sly could get him passionate about the project, he'd be a terrific director for this series.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

And use squibs or something, no cheap CGI blood spraying everywhere. They do need to shake up the location a bit, a least filming in China may help them out with that. I don’t know why but all three (especially 2 and 3) Expendables movies look cheap as Hell, where does the budget go.

The best thing to do would be bring back all the kids from Part 3 and kill em off violently!

I don’t know about all the kids.

But..Liam Hemsworth.  I’m not a fan.  Big bro Chris?  Fan.  Not, Untitled Cyber thriller in China north of 100m I want to have your babies fan, but nonetheless a fan.

That being said...if every Expendables movie started with Liam Hemsworth dying...I would approve.  Liam Hemworths should be the Kenny to Expendables.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baumer said:

Bring in S Craig Zahler to direct.  His penchant for violence is off the charts right now.  If Sly could get him passionate about the project, he'd be a terrific director for this series.  

I haven't seen any of the Expendables movies but yes, so much yes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I haven't seen any of the Expendables movies but yes, so much yes.

Ive enjoyed Craig Zahlers movies so far.

So I disagree.  I’ve enjoyed the Expendables, but I thin’ Mr Zahler...has way more potential.