CJohn

The Official Golden Globes Thread | Winners on the First Post

don't know who they have to kill for that show to win a GG 

pfff disappointed by best actor , i wanted cumberbatch to win , eddie is sweet but he's a baby ya know , i just don't know how i can live in a world where he would win an oscar before leonardo di caprio like wtf , seriously at this juncture i'd rather anyone but the baby of the group if cumberbatch doesnt win 

keep in mind among the serious potential best actor noms i've seen bradley cooper,jake gyllenhall and that's that ! 

Edited by LadyEvenstar22

ugh GoT snubbed again  :( not that Im surprised b/c I said FU to these awards when they didnt even give a nom to Dinklage  :sick:

Some lovely wins like TGBH, Bomer & Keaton  :wub:

& Leviathan actually won yay!

& that Korean thing was not funny at all :ph34r:

lmao @ Konchita  :D loll havent expected to see her here

she should shave & be a pretty Dana International clone

Edited by Lady of Lorien

don't know who they have to kill for that show to win a GG 

pfff disappointed by best actor , i wanted cumberbatch to win , eddie is sweet but he's a baby ya know , i just don't know how i can live in a world where he would win an oscar before leonardo di caprio like wtf , seriously at this juncture i'd rather anyone but the baby of the group if cumberbatch doesnt win 

Redmayne won't win Oscah. HFPA is biased towards foreign actors and the Academy is biased against young actors.

It's still way too soon to count out redmayne. there have been younger best actor winners than him, every years since sometime in the 90s someone has won for playing a real person and that really doesn't look like it's gonna happen in any other category. People are too soon to lock keaton. other acting categories I think are close to locked, but actor, I'm not so sure.

• Like 3

How can Jeremy Renner look to JLo in the eyes?! And how is Renner not nominated for Best Actor for his fantastic performance in Kill the Messenger?

Huh? Did she murder his children or something

<_< You know damn well what I am talking about.

OMG. I just saw a picture of her and Renner together, and I can see what you mean now! That dress.. I just... what a whore.
  • Like 1

It's still way too soon to count out redmayne. there have been younger best actor winners than him, every years since sometime in the 90s someone has won for playing a real person and that really doesn't look like it's gonna happen in any other category. People are too soon to lock keaton. other acting categories I think are close to locked, but actor, I'm not so sure.

While I agree that Actor is not as set in stone as the other acting noms, I still think it would take a LOT for the Academy to favour Redmayne over Keaton. Yes, actors younger than Redmayne have won but with the sole exception of Brody, most of those young actors won in an era long gone. And Brody won it for a Holocaust movie. If Keaton was removed from the equation and it had been Cumberbatch vs. Redmayne, then maybe, maybe Redmayne could have walked away with it. But there is a mammoth Keaton performance in there.