LexJoker

4-Day Wknd Est: AS - 105.3M, Pad - 25.2M, TWR - 24.5M,Taken 3 - 17.44M (pg 109)

Moderation:

Folks, this thread is for weekend numbers and related discussion. It is not for political discussion. You want to discuss geopolitics, the Middle Earth, America's role as a superpower, the ethics of invasion, PTSD and soldiers, Chris Kyle's real life, etc etc etc -- take it elsewhere.

• Like 7

I can't imagine many kids and teens even want to see it anyways. It's gotta be a very older skewing film. Which makes its performance even more impressive.

You are going to be in shock. I seen many teens at my showing. The whole three rows in front of me was the local highschool football team with the parents, grandparents, siblings and girlfriends. Behind me a ways was a couple of teenage girls who were obviously there for Cooper, but were starting to google over his friend in the movie, the pastor kid, who was kind of the looker.

• Like 1

Moderation:

Folks, this thread is for weekend numbers and related discussion. It is not for political discussion. You want to discuss geopolitics, the Middle Earth, America's role as a superpower, the ethics of invasion, PTSD and soldiers, Chris Kyle's real life, etc etc etc -- take it elsewhere.

Those posts were made a while ago weren't they? By tomorrow they would've been basically lost to time anyway.

• Like 1

It's a remake/reboot, and it's getting a sequel. Franchise.

The fact that it's getting a sequel doesn't make it a franchise. If American Sniper got a sequel, would the first one then be a franchise film?

There's a difference between being based on existing material, and being part of a franchise.

• Like 2