CJohn

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE | Sep 22, 2017 | Trailer on page 15

5 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I liked the first one alot and I'm good on this one too but if I see this fucking trailer one more time I will hurtle a projectile at the screen. TF5 has been surpassed.

I've gotten the trailer ten times total, but it isn't persistent like Transformers was. I got that shit 9 fucking movies in a row for a total of 12 times this year PLUS Rogue One last year for 13 times overall. In comparison, I've only gotten Kingsman twice in the past month I think

Edited by WrathOfHan

Kingsman switched up its trailers once I got to around its 8th or 9th time though so having it stalk me became more bearable (plus a few of the times I got trailers for it have been quick 30 second ads).  I got the same fucking trailer for Transformers about 12 times.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Kingsman switched up its trailers once I got to around its 8th or 9th time though so having it stalk me became more bearable (plus a few of the times I got trailers for it have been quick 30 second ads).  I got the same fucking trailer for Transformers about 12 times.

I actually got the first trailer at Logan Lucky while Atomic Blonde and Dark Tower had the new one. I found that rather odd.

42 minutes ago, HesAPooka said:

Am I the only one who enjoyed the first one, but is meh about a sequel?

I enjoyed the first one and thinks this one looks equally fun but I'm not feeling that it'll see a big increase like some think it will and will stay flat at best. 2.5 years later, it doesn't feel like the first left much of a footprint (if any) on pop culture, which seems to be key for a sequel to maintain its audience these days.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the beast said:

Worst I Can See This Doing:

#1 - $35m (20m Weekdays)

#2 - $14.7m (9.2m Weekdays)

#3 - $6.6m (4.3m Weekdays)

#4 - $3m (2.1m Weekdays)

Projected Total: $109m (3.1x)

This is not coming out in July dude. With drops like that it'd barely reach 80m total.

2 hours ago, HesAPooka said:

Am I the only one who enjoyed the first one, but is meh about a sequel?

Nah...

Spoiler

Only because I watched the first one solely for SLJ and Sofia Boutella and, well, they're not here. I'll still give this a shot though.

Edited by Morieris