Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

JA is pretty damn entertaining. It doesn't work on every level, but the things that it does well it does almost impeccably. The problems with the film are less about bad ideas or even bad execution and more that what the Wachowskis were reaching for exceeded their grasp.

• Like 2

Jupiter Ascending has a lot of issues, the plot is confusing at times, the dialogue is laughable and the acting is a mix of good to OTT especially from Eddie Redmayne but I didn't think it was boring and musically and visually, it's stunning.

• Like 1

Sorry for gloating, but its not often I get it right...

Spongebob is breaking out tomorrow. Keep having visions of Rth coming in here tomorrow afternoon going "atm looking like spongebob 13-15+, jupiter ascending 6-7, sniper 6-8, seventh son 2" $40M OW is looking pretty good, and the reviews are better than everyone would've thought. Can't wait.

12:30 pm? Still 3 hours until schools are out and 5 hours until work. Useless. Wait for RTH.

Rth bout to be like "atm thinking spongebob 12-15+, jupiter 6-7, sniper 5-7, seven son 2."

I feel it. In muh veins.

• Like 6

Personally I was never really able to get into SpongeBob on a consistent basis. It came out around the tail end of my interest in Nicktoons, and I found Fairly OddParents more consistently amusing.

Favorite Nicktoons:

Rugrats

Doug

Hey, Arnold

Wild Thornberrys

I absolutely fucking hated Ren and Stimpy, didn't much care for Rocko's Modern Life either

• Like 2

After 5 weekends, GOTG was at 275M coming off a 17M weekend and no more holidays to go. AS will be at 281M+ coming off a 25M+ weekend with a 4 day weekend next week.

And Oscars coming soon

Personally I was never really able to get into SpongeBob on a consistent basis. It came out around the tail end of my interest in Nicktoons, and I found Fairly OddParents more consistently amusing.

Favorite Nicktoons:

Rugrats

Doug

Hey, Arnold

Wild Thornberrys

I absolutely fucking hated Ren and Stimpy, didn't much care for Rocko's Modern Life either

Danny Phantom >>>>>>>>> Fairly OddParents

It's a web site that tracks a bunch of shit for us.  I never really use it, but I also never really dug around in it either.

I'm glad I found that though.

That sucks. I love the one we have. 

Casual audiences don't give a crap about the Oscars. It's not like the Super Bowl! :rofl:

I think what he means is the Oscar could give another boost to AS if they win some major awards

Edited by forg
  • Like 2