Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE: SPONGE OUT OF WATER earned an estimated $15.07M on Friday. #SpongeBob #SpongeOutOfWater

JUPITER ASCENDING earned an estimated $6.39M on Friday. #JupiterAscending

AMERICAN SNIPER earned an estimated $6.26M on Friday. Domestic total stands at $264.4M. #AmericanSniper

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice 

SEVENTH SON earned an estimated $2.3M on Friday. #SeventhSon

Very impressive

Amazing start for SpongeBob. Cool to see that the character is still really popular.

Dismal for Jupiter Ascending, as expected. With three total bombs in a row, this has to be the end of the $100M+ extravaganzas for the Wachowski's, right? I can't imagine who would continue funding them other than people who like to light their money on fire.

Not as bad as reported earlier for Seventh Son, but definitely not good either.

American Sniper looking at a sub-30% drop.

Amazing start for SpongeBob. Cool to see that the character is still really popular.

Dismal for Jupiter Ascending, as expected. With three total bombs in a row, this has to be the end of the $100M+ extravaganzas for the Wachowski's, right? I can't imagine who would continue funding them other than people who like to light their money on fire.

Not as bad as reported earlier for Seventh Son, but definitely not good either.

American Sniper looking at a sub-30% drop.

Yeah, I think this is going to be the last big Wachowski film we see.

A Spongebob movie just had a 15.1M OD in 2015. Let that sink in guys. 

A movie that costed 175M just had a 6.39M OD and a movie that costed 95M just had a 2.3M OD. Warner Bros and Legendary, let that sink in. 

I see my mah man Kanye Jandrew was right all along, he was truly feeling it in his veins.

• Like 1

A Spongebob movie just had a 15.1M OD in 2015. Let that sink in guys. 

A movie that costed 175M just had a 6.39M OD and a movie that costed 95M just had a 2.3M OD. Warner Bros and Legendary, let that sink in. 

I see my mah man Kanye Jandrew was right all along, he was truly feeling it in his veins.

At least there was a vision to create something original, even if it failed.

Waiting for Furious H20 in 2032...

• Like 1