K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Have you ever tried it? It's disgusting.

I have tried multiple types of beers. They aren't the worst thing ever but I wouldn't drink them consistent ally (when I reach 21 of course).

Personally, I think wine might be more my taste. It has a lot more flavor and doesn't make me want spit it out.

teenagers are awful. Don't none of the teenagers here try and defend yourselves either. I know what's up. People in my decade are awful too. really most people don't become reasonable until about 35, if they ever do that is.

But when they reach Tele's age they hit the top of the bell curve and from there it's all downhill slide to incoherent babble

• Like 2

Meh, Nothing against Tele, but there is tons wrong with that post.

No offense taken, but every once in awhile*, you should take a step back and look -- as objectively as you can -- at how people are perceiving your posts.

If one person says something, maybe it's just a fluke (or them).

If two people are saying something, then that's worth pondering.

If three -- or more -- people are saying something, then that should be pause for serious self-reflection.

* all the time, really

• Like 9

teenagers are awful. Don't none of the teenagers here try and defend yourselves either. I know what's up. People in my decade are awful too. really most people don't become reasonable until about 35, if they ever do that is.

Can't really argue with this.

I have tried multiple types of beers. They aren't the worst thing ever but I wouldn't drink them consistent ally (when I reach 21 of course).

Personally, I think wine might be more my taste. It has a lot more flavor and doesn't make me want spit it out.

White wine is okay. I refuse to drink red wine though because I hate drinking room temperature alcohol.

• Like 2

No offense taken, but every once in awhile*, you should take a step back and look -- as objectively as you can -- at how people are perceiving your posts.

If three -- or more -- people are saying something, then that should be pause for serious self-reflection.

* all the time, really

Ethan would have to make self-reflection daily... several times :lol: 

• Like 1

* all the time, really

* all the time, really

:mellow:

:o

Maybe I am pretty.

* all the time, really

What's the expression?

If meet an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole.

If you meet assholes all day, you're the asshole.

• Like 3