grim22

Weekend Thread - Saturday #s (Rth). 50SOG 9M, Kingsman 8, SB 7.2, AS 4.6, Duff 4.2, McFarland 4.4, HTTM2 2.2M

kingsman was awesome , great ride , omg that tarentinoesque scene i was catching my breath after 

my babe colin was so impeccable :wub:  guy is aging like fine wine 

, i gotta give kudos to visual effects team and the stunt team for making the cast esp  him look good and agile lolll

colin jr was cute  , oh that princess  :ph34r: ...ooh the ninja girl :blink:

it was good fun my crowd loved it , so many good quotes too " manners maketh man" too true!

did the intro remind anyone of team america ?

• Like 2

Just got back from seeing Kingsman. Awesome movie!! So much fun.

Firth was great and I loved Jackson as Valentine. That lisp was perfect for his character, lol

Everyone else was really good as well.

Loved all the references to previous spy movies.

Looking forward to owning that one on Bluray.

• Like 2

I was forced to watch The Duff with one of my friends and surprised that it was actually pretty good for a high school teen movie. Glad it did pretty decent at the BO

I might be going with my sister who is 13 and my cousin who is 18 (cousin is a girl). I'm not gonna worry if ill like it or not, but is it something they would like?

I might be going with my sister who is 13 and my cousin who is 18 (cousin is a girl). I'm not gonna worry if ill like it or not, but is it something they would like?

If they like movies like Mean Girls then probably. 

• Like 1

Mean Girls has an 82 on RT and a 66 on Metacritic....DUFF has a 62 on RT and a 54 on Metacritic.

When will you realize that this is useless as a metric? Sure, Duff won't have the same legs or make the same money, but whats your point reall???

You act as iff having a High RT score dictates how well a film does.... shame that Whiplash apparently doesn't meet that criteria.....

Mean Girls has an 82 on RT and a 66 on Metacritic....DUFF has a 62 on RT and a 54 on Metacritic.

Do you read your post over before posting it?

Cause you totally should do that.

• Like 2