grim22

Weekend Thread - Saturday #s (Rth). 50SOG 9M, Kingsman 8, SB 7.2, AS 4.6, Duff 4.2, McFarland 4.4, HTTM2 2.2M

Fifty Shades utterly collapsing after OW is expected, but the fact that it may not even reach 175m after an 85m OW is still kinda surprising...  Godzilla's legs are starting to look great in comparison.

It should not be surprising since 'collapsing' after OW is expected.

Sat looking like

FSOG 9m, KTSS 8, SB 7.2,AS 4.6,mcf 4.4,Duff 4.2,HTTM2 2.2

FSOG Canada fri off 55%

50 Shades looking at a weekend of 22M now with that non existent Saturday increase, a 75% drop off from last week by the looks of it.

Was hoping Duff would increase closer to 5M, but this is good too, considering its budget. Fine increase for McFarland, and HTTM, well

This weekend is (give or take) basically what we were all expecting. No reason to call doomsday on FSOG, still huge success!

• Like 1

• As expected, 50SOG is a Friday movie. Wasnt Baumer sure of a big increase or something?

No, I wasn't sure, I said I had a hunch and that I could be wrong.  I was wrong.  That will happen from time to time.

• Like 3

Its also WOM because it is getting toxic WOM from people I've been talking to. No one can see what the big fuss is about it.

Again that's impossible to measure cause 80% of the people I've spoke to liked it.

We'll not know for sure til the sequel opens.

Edited by Krissykins