CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

2017: F8st

2019: Fast Final

2020: Final Furious

2024: The Furious Fast (franchise reboot)

2026: The Fast Furious

2028: The Furious Fast 3

2030: Furious Fast

2032: Fa5t

2034: Six Furious

2040: Furious final : No more Diesel

Some people really seem to be worked up over FF7. I saw it last night and don't see what all the fuss is about. It's decent enough, although the series is getting more over the top with each sequel. It's worth seeing on the big screen, but it's a 1 and done kind of movie, I'd rather see It Follows again or Kingsman for a 5th time before seeing FF7 a 2nd time.

Besides Fast+Furious, the only Paul Walker movie I've seen is Eight Below lol. I don't think I've even seen another Jordana Brewster film haha

I've seen quite a few Paul Walker flicks (so sue me, I like the guy, RIP) some of my favorites from him are Joy Ride (loved it when he was talking like a girl) Running Scared (actually pretty good movie IMO) and Takers (another mostly good movie) Others I've remembered him in would be The Skulls (he was great as a douche) and Pleasantville ( completely different character here compared to The Skulls)

Only movie I remember with Jordana Brewster was The Faculty, but I also seen her in the recently cancelled Dallas.

• Like 1

Some people really seem to be worked up over FF7. I saw it last night and don't see what all the fuss is about. It's decent enough, although the series is getting more over the top with each sequel. It's worth seeing on the big screen, but it's a 1 and done kind of movie, I'd rather see It Follows again or Kingsman for a 5th time before seeing FF7 a 2nd time.

I'm just grasping for straws here, but Paul Walker's tragic death might have had something to do with it, Diesel and The Rock tend to be pretty consistent at the Box Office, and it's one of the very few movies out there amongst the huge sea of vanilla movies that is quite diverse, from showing smart tech Blacks, a Black female computer hacker and program designer, and a chick fight between a Hispanic woman and a group of Arab women. I'm glad to see this movie blow up like it did.

Edited by Warhorse

Yeah, watched it last night; of the four I watched it's my second favorite ( behind 4)

Just finished it its my favourite out of the 3 I've seen (B+) ahead of 5 and 6 (B-).

To anyone who's seen 7, should I watch 2 and 3 before 7, or do they really matter? Just 1,4,5,6?

Just finished it its my favourite out of the 3 I've seen (B+) ahead of 5 and 6 (B-).

To anyone who's seen 7, should I watch 2 and 3 before 7, or do they really matter? Just 1,4,5,6?

They all matter. 

Definitely worth watching 3 as it matters.

2 is the best of the original trilogy, definitely catch it

• Like 1

2 is the best of the original trilogy, definitely catch it

Really? Okay, maybe I'll watch all 3 Monday when I get home to make sure a catch them all. Can't believe I left this for last minute.