kayumanggi

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse | 12.14.2018 | Sony | Phil Lord and Chris Miller

57 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

This movie looks pretty good to me. I like the unique animation style it has, and it’s the first superhero movie to truly tackle the concept of a multiverse, which helps it stand out even more. 

This movie is getting Raves about its animation Style. Is pretty much the entire package of what we always wanted in a superhero movie. What more could we ask for.  This is definitely winning the Oscar for best animated film.

Edited by Curtis1986

2 hours ago, Curtis1986 said:

This is definitely winning the Oscar for best animated film.

The animated film award is basically an advertisement for Disney (I mean so is the whole academy awards ceremony; they literally were advertising A Wrinkle in Time halfway through last year) so Wreck it Ralph or Incredibles 2 will win regardless of how good any other animated film is. 

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

The animated film award is basically an advertisement for Disney (I mean so is the whole academy awards ceremony; they literally were advertising A Wrinkle in Time halfway through last year) so Wreck it Ralph or Incredibles 2 will win regardless of how good any other animated film is. 

I think if Spider-Verse bags both the Golden Globe and the Annie then the Academy voters may pay attention. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jessie said:

Come on guys this movie looks like it should be on cartoon Network, the clips do not look fascinating, they look dated. Since when did everyone get so damn pretentious

Pretentious ? That is the bar for pretentious now liking the Lord and Millers comedies-family animated movies.....

What is going on...... That bunch of pretentions cloudy with meatball and Jumpstreet movies fans.....

Edited by Barnack

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Lucasfilm must be feeling like real dumb-asses right about now

Lucasfilm are a hot mess right now. People just deny that fact because their movies get good Rotten Tomatoes scores. The people running it are almost as clueless as the people running the DC movies division were. They were lucky to snag Lord and Miller but they changed their minds and opted for bland instead.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 1

No, I don't. There will be no follow up to that comment other than this one of course. Lord and Miller filmed 90% of a Solo movie. That is a stone cold fact. It's going to get brought up in here. It's not like I'm pointlessly bringing up Aquaman like another poster did.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 1