Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

If you want to be sure buy an IMAX ticket. You'll 100% guaranteed.  ;)

Too far of a drive to MarqE and don't wanna watch in 3D :(

Also, all the good seats must locked up at this point.

Is it true that it will have over 20 characters? That's just insanely off-putting.

I honestly have no fucking clue what is going to happen. I don't read comics, and I'm pretty much just watching the movies for the ride. 

The good news is, that most movies with a huge ensemble have to devote a good chunk of time in introducing the characters, and by the time the Infinity Wars come out, that part has already been taken care of by the smaller solo flicks. They have a massive team behind this, great casting and so forth, so while I am honestly disappointed with AOU, I do believe the studio would have gotten it's shit together by IW. I definitely believe something was going on between Feige and Whedon, and that there was a falling out between the two parties, and it's why AOU felt so disjointed. 

the infinity gauntlet story had just about every character in the marvel universe fighting thanos, including spider-man, fantastic four, x-men, avengers, britney, christina, gaga, beyonce, etc. etc. etc.

the movie is going to be a lot different