Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

I finally got to see the BvS and STAR WARS trailer tonight. The Star Wars trailer was in 3d and it looked fuckin glorious!!! After the trailer ended I said out loud "wow, that was like a orgasm" and everyone around me laughed.

• Like 2

I finally got to see the BvS and STAR WARS trailer tonight. The Star Wars trailer was in 3d and it looked fuckin glorious!!! After the trailer ended I said out loud "wow, that was like a orgasm" and everyone around me laughed.

I better get the Star Wars trailer at my IMAX showing tomorrow or I might go all Blankets on the forum.

• Like 1

The crowd reaction to Star Wars and BvS trailers was awesome to see at my showing tonight.

Which basically proves mainstream audiences crave known franchises the most.

Weird that we haven't had an update in a while.

Takes a while to count this:

prospect-1-076.jpg

My guess is that the West Coast is still crazy and no one wants to be as wrong as with The Avengers

My theater just sold out the 10:30 Imax in the last 5 minutes.  Walk Ups for the win. They have another show at 1:55 am.

Edited by Ecstasy
  • Like 3

Going back to RT watch, there have been like 120 new reviews added and somehow it's still at 75%. I thought it'd go sub-70 for sure.

I thought it might as well. A little surprising that it managed to climb back up a bit from 71 or whatever it was at.

My theater just sold out the 10:30 Imax in the last 5 minutes.  Walk Ups for the win. They have another show at 1:55 am.

We need west coast to represent to have a shot at 100M OD and I do think they're going to deliver.  :D

• Like 3