Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Second biggest movie of year: MJ2 > A2

Who's with me?

Nah, I don't think MJ1 was well received enough (from what I've gathered) for MJ2 to pull off such a feat.

I think SW7 stands a better chance.

I hope so.

Even 'Revenge of the Sith' adjusts to 481mil. SW7 should be looked at as another Phantom Menace imo, i'm not saying its going to hit Phantom menace adjusted total (over 700mil) but 600mil is definitely in play here.

• Like 2

So I finally caught up on this damn thread and while the reactions to the estimates were awesome to see (or read) the last 50 or so pages were just not worth anyone's time. The fact of the matter is that this is still an incredible number for AoU and we should all consider ourselves lucky that Rth occasionally drops by to provide his estimates.

NuffSaid-BernieMacOceans13_zpsf12237a7.p

• Like 1

So I finally caught up on this damn thread and while the reactions to the estimates were awesome to see (or read) the last 50 or so pages were just not worth anyone's time. The fact of the matter is that this is still an incredible number for AoU and we should all consider ourselves lucky that Rth occasionally drops by to provide his estimates.

NuffSaid-BernieMacOceans13_zpsf12237a7.p

I freaking love Ocean's 13! Need to watch that again soon!

It's pretty hilarious honestly, franchise fatigue domestically is already starting to set in. But sure guys Marvel & these amazing characters will be making this much FOREVER according to guys like Walt Disney

LOL

It's going to have the 1st or 2nd highest opening of all time  and you think fatigue is setting in?

Get a grip man.

• Like 13

It's pretty hilarious honestly, franchise fatigue domestically is already starting to set in. But sure guys Marvel & these amazing characters will be making this much FOREVER according to guys like Walt Disney

Movie makes 85mil in one day = Franchise Fatigue....

ok then....

• Like 1

Star Wars is going to be enormous but it's absolutely bonkers to me how many people have posted about it potentially doing 100M OD  :blink:

• Like 2

Star Wars is going to be enormous but it's absolutely bonkers to me how many people have posted about it potentially doing 100M OD  :blink:

I would love it if it did, but I think its chances of doing so are pretty slim. Will have huge previews #s though which will help those crazy people's predictions.