Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

OD record?! It will have massive drops over the weekend and the following weeks if that happens.

It's certainly a long shot, but I think the finale factor could give it another push.

Also, given the competition, I think big drops are a given.  :unsure:

It's certainly a long shot, but I think the finale factor could give it another push.

A 175M OW seems possible to me. That would be enough to get the OD record.

Cool story bro, rth I should never question too right?

Is that all you have? You get owned on the points that you brought up and rather than showing some maturity (which you claim to like to see), you go back to your Rth hatred? Come on man, you're better than that.

Do i really live in a world where 84.5 mill OD is bad???

We hoped for more yes. But its great. And when tomorrow hits mid to high 60's everything is great again :)

Nope. It won't. Sowwy.

I wouldn't say the competition is that strong. Nothing seems like it could really challenge for Avengers' audience until Disney's own Tomorrowland. Though I do expect legs won't be impressive.

When you have 10 more movies in the universe by the end of the decade, there is no ? fatigue is going to set in. The ? is whether it's potentially starting right now on the eve of phase 3.

Never said fatigue franchise is impossible.

Just saying that Avengers was a MONSTER and you rarely get that twice.

$500m dom is not locked. That's over 2.5x no matter where the estimates land, and I don't see this having significantly better legs than IM3

No it's not locked, but I think this will get almost exact 2.6 multiplier (no evidence, just faith :P ) so lets say 190OW (even though I think it will be a few million higher) x2.6 and you get basically "just" 500M DOM Edited by DAJK
  • Like 1

84M

60M

45M

189M

So basically it needs to defy all odds of a sequel and increase from Friday day business and at least hit 65M today and have a decrease less than 25% to stand a chance to hit over 200M.

• Like 3