kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

If it's 28 million...

somewhere in the Midwest, at Mansion de BKB...

KbT2SZb.gif

Huh, is that my gif?

Glad to see it getting some use. Meanwhile in Pinkland:

15i5Pi9.gif

• Like 4

No Friday number estimate from THR: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/avengers-ultron-headed-90-million-794411

Joss Whedon's Avengers: Age of Ultron, from Disney and Marvel, is dominating the North American box office for the second weekend in a row, with early estimates pointing to a weekend haul north of $90 million.

The Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara comedy, Hot Pursuit, appears headed to collect around $4.5 million on Friday as it eyes an opening weekend take of about $13 million. Hoping to cater to females over Mother's Day weekend, the movie began rolling out in North American theaters Thursday night, when it earned $450,000.

• Like 3

Atm say HP looking at 5-6m, AOU day trade so far quite strong 24-28m

That'd be epic.  28M would be similar to TA, if that actually happens I'd be more impressed with this weekend than TA's 2nd or AOU's 1st. 

• Like 2

Unless Rth decides to drop by post 10pm or so, these will be the last numbers we get till 3am Pacific Time when a random guy at Deadline will decide to update his box office numbers article. And doesn't look like this thread has been cleared for derailing unlike last week.

So.... how about those numbers???

Unless Rth decides to drop by post 10pm or so, these will be the last numbers we get till 3am Pacific Time when a random guy at Deadline will decide to update his box office numbers article. And doesn't look like this thread has been cleared for derailing unlike last week.

So.... how about those numbers???

:ph34r:

Small derailments are fine. We always try to keep the title and first post updated :)

• Like 1

I trust Rth. However, I can't let my expectations get too high. I will not allow myself to believe in this good news. This film has let me down too much at the BO.

Although, from a quality perspective, it did not let me down.

• Like 7