kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates (4-day): TL 41.7 M | PP II 38.5 M | MM: FR 32.1 M | A:AOU 27.8 M | POLTERGEIST 26.5 M

Really for Tomorrowland considering it's very large budget that's horrible and Poltergeist that's not bad for a horror film although it looks frontloaded it should at least be appealing to audiences

Poltergeist already looks "frontloaded" and all we have is the preview number?

Come on! That's just plain stupid.

It will likely be frontloaded cause it's horror but to say it looks frontloaded based on the preview is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Poltergeist already looks "frontloaded" and all we have is the preview number?

Come on! That's just plain stupid.

It will likely be frontloaded cause it's horror but to say it looks frontloaded based on the preview is ridiculous.

No it's not, because its a horror, it speaks for itself that it looks front loaded.

oeEsvE.gif

ot but game of thrones has been pretty bad this year. I'm not talking about the bit everyone hates from the last one, I mean overall it's just coasting. I know people won't say it's bad because it's the current season but give it time.

• Like 1

Matinee sales at my nearby theater are marginally greater than Mad Max.

I think now's the time to prepare ourselves for a mid 20s 3-day weekend.

No.

(You mean Tomorrowland right?)

ot but game of thrones has been pretty bad this year. I'm not talking about the bit everyone hates from the last one, I mean overall it's just coasting. I know people won't say it's bad because it's the current season but give it time.

I wouldn't say bad, but like the first 8/10 of Season 2 it's fairly underwhelming

Matinee sales at my nearby theater are marginally greater than Mad Max.

I think now's the time to prepare ourselves for a mid 20s 3-day weekend.

The holidays will help for sure. I think it will see a kiddie bump on Saturday thanks to the Disney branding and also Disney courting the "mommy bloggers" over the past few weeks including giving them early screenings and access to Clooney for interviews.

The holidays will help for sure. I think it will see a kiddie bump on Saturday thanks to the Disney branding and also Disney courting the "mommy bloggers" over the past few weeks including giving them early screenings and access to Clooney for interviews.

Yeah, I think the Sat bump will surprise us.