kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

Tom looks kind of strange in that pick. Hopefully he gets his youth sucking powers out and uses them again

I think he should just embrace his age, it's time. Gray his hair and so on. It could look good.

• Like 2

Just now, Subzero said:

I like Tom, but sometime the guy is so self center.... posted a pic of the whole team, yet I've had a great time filming ....wtf.

It's his twitter lmao. maybe he's just trying not to speak for other people

• Like 6

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

It's his twitter lmao. maybe he's just trying not to speak for other people

It's not about that Ethan. It's call common courtesy, whether you enjoy it or not you thank the people and the country in which you filmed.

As a lead of the movie you represent the whole team, if anyone of the team feel otherwise then that person have issues.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I don't like short-haired Cruise in an even-numbered MI flick. Just feels wrong.

He had longer hair than usual in MI:RN, so I think it balances out

On 7/9/2017 at 12:52 PM, Subzero said:

I like Tom, but sometime the guy is so self center.... posted a pic of the whole team, yet I've had a great time filming ....wtf.

On 7/9/2017 at 12:58 PM, Subzero said:

It's not about that Ethan. It's call common courtesy, whether you enjoy it or not you thank the people and the country in which you filmed.

As a lead of the movie you represent the whole team, if anyone of the team feel otherwise then that person have issues.

--

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 9

27 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

This is one of the most are you fucking kidding me posts I've seen. Are you kidding haha? 

Tom Cruise is an asshole because he's the only person to ever take a picture of a group and say I before. Everyone does this. Willing to bet yoive done this 1000x in your life, everyone has.

If I go to concert and tweet omg I had great time and post a group picture that doesn't make me an Asshole. not to mention its fucking twitter if he mentioned all there names it couldn't fit in a tweet. 

Im sorry but thats the most absurd hater pointless comment ever. Sorry. Only someone looking for a problem would say something like that. I mean fuck we live in a self centered world. if anything Id say its the opposite. 

WTF, who said I hate Tom, Im one of his most supportive fan .. watched every one of his movies. I said that I think he is self center, what is wrong with that.

I for one believe in a team, team work .... A night out, a concert is different. This is a movie, and this is the team he's working with day in day out.

Nothing wrong with saying WE enjoyed .....

I wish this one crosss 200M DOM and 700M WW i cannot see this movie like 4 and 5 to end the gross between 680-700 WW.

Its high time cruise gets his due for MI series hes making better ones offlate!!! 

I feel DOM might take a hit if untitled DC movie comes out on the same weekend.

OS has to perform big time and wish it does! Europe has been suffering from heat wave this year and admissions are fluctuating! So anything can happen same time next year so MI has all these Odds. 

Lets see.

Edited by John Rambo