kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

8 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Paramount is cutting costs. Its Bumblebee spin-off is pegged at $70 million-plus (according to sources), compared to Last Knight's $217 million.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/hollywood-rethinks-key-movie-franchises-a-mixed-summer-at-box-office-1022322/item/transformers-studios-rethink-franchise-films-1022310?utm_source=twitter

No 3D camera, 1/5th the explosions, way smaller and cheaper cast. 1 robot maybe a couple compared to 20. Makes sense. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

We'll see if the budget stands or balloons. 

Not worried about travis Knight. Dude came from Stop motion. He wont waste time on ideas that they wont use and I assume he wont over shoot the movie. He values time and knows you cant waste any of it. 

1 minute ago, That Floating Guy said:

I believe production started today.

Is Cena gonna play CADE YEAGER'S father or something?  Wade Yeager?

I didn't see either of the Wahlberg movies but I assume you're talking about his character.

Edit: Yep, I was right lol. The Trainwreck scene makes even more sense now.

Edited by filmlover

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I didn't see either of the Wahlberg movies but I assume you're talking about his character.

How do you not know who CADE YAEGER is? CADE YAEGER is the greatest guy on the planet because he's CADE YAEGER.

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Moved to Dec 21 2018, same date as Aquaman. RIP this movie more than it was RIPd previously.

It's still a better date than June, where it would've massacred opening between Deadpool, The Incredibles, and Jurassic World. Though the fact we're talking about a Transformers spin-off flopping hard just goes to show how far the franchise has fallen.