kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

2 minutes ago, Super Robertman2 Odyssey said:

Cena should be the Invisible Boatmobile

Also going to guess to flip off WB, Kenneth Choi will be Mermaid Man.

Edited by YourMother
  • Disbelief 1

I actually think they've got a great opportunity with this movie to turn this franchise around quality-wise. If they can deliver something fresh and good with this, even if it doesn't do much money, they might get back some good-will for this franchise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

WB have Fantastic Beasts 2 on that weekend. No big live action movies open on Thanksgiving, they release the week before so they get a good second weekend drop.

WB seem to have the Fantastic Beasts in the even years with DC or another WB tentpole in the odd years.

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

Surprised how few people in this thread are thinking that Aquaman might move. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this news, that Paramount was expecting Aquaman to move forward to summer, because right now WB has a big fat pile of nothing for summer 2018.

5 minutes ago, kitik said:

Surprised how few people in this thread are thinking that Aquaman might move. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this news, that Paramount was expecting Aquaman to move forward to summer, because right now WB has a big fat pile of nothing for summer 2018.

Aquaman's not going to be ready for the Summer. That's why they pushed it back from July in the first place. Plus, if shit goes sideways with JL, Wan will want as much time as possible to get everything right. Not to mention this movie is going to be super CG heavy. 

2 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Ive been saying Cena needs to take over for Transformers 6. Looks like the world basically agrees. 

Except this film takes 20+ years before the actual series so no Cena there

46 minutes ago, kitik said:

They have Ocean's Eight in June and Conjuring spin-off The Nun in July. They'll be fine.

• Like 2