kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

So Am I supposed to be convinced that nobody woud have the hots for this girl in High School, that s the story of Edge of Seventeen, right ?

If so, Independance Day is more plausible then ...

:sherlock:

12 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

So Am I supposed to be convinced that nobody woud have the hots for this girl in High School, that s the story of Edge of Seventeen, right ?

If so, Independance Day is more plausible then ...

:sherlock:

Well, people have the hots for her in that film; it's her introvertedness. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Chewy said:

LOL

Anyway I'm out unless Bay is directing this, he's the only dude who understands both Transformers and feminism

I think I've found my college thesis if I ever go back for a Phd in Women's Studies. 

According to an Empire magazine scoop that a Transformers fan site got, some details for Bumblebee have been released.

• The Bumblebee Movie story is set in 1980s.
  • The Bumblebee Movie will have less robots and the main focus is [obviously] Bumblebee.
  • The tone of The Bumblebee Movie is pitched for the younger audience it seems.
  • Like 1

Also more details:

• An Animated prequel is in the works. The story takes place in Cybertron regarding the origin myth of the Transformers millions of years ago. Ant-Man writers are working on the project.
  • Transformers movie set is ancient Rome is also in the works.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, YourMother said:

According to an Empire magazine scoop that a Transformers fan site got, some details for Bumblebee have been released.

• The Bumblebee Movie story is set in 1980s.
  • The Bumblebee Movie will have less robots and the main focus is [obviously] Bumblebee.
  • The tone of The Bumblebee Movie is pitched for the younger audience it seems.

yeah this keeps getting worse and worse as the news comes out :P 

well except maybe the 1980s part ;) 

• Like 1

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/858681-bumblebee-movie#/slide/1

The article also notes that the Bumblebee movie will feature less Autobots and Decepticons than the typical Transformers outing, with the spotlight mainly on Bumblebee and the tone geared more for younger audiences.

Hailee Steinfeld will star in the film as a tomboy who also holds a job as a mechanic after school. Travis Knight, who directed the Oscar-nominated stop-motion film Kubo and the Two Strings for the animation studio LAIKA, is directing Bumblebee. Christina Hodson (Shut In) wrote the script.

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/858681-bumblebee-movie#bQT54foxqE7V6Y8O.99

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, YourMother said:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/858681-bumblebee-movie#/slide/1

The article also notes that the Bumblebee movie will feature less Autobots and Decepticons than the typical Transformers outing, with the spotlight mainly on Bumblebee and the tone geared more for younger audiences.

Hailee Steinfeld will star in the film as a tomboy who also holds a job as a mechanic after school. Travis Knight, who directed the Oscar-nominated stop-motion film Kubo and the Two Strings for the animation studio LAIKA, is directing Bumblebee. Christina Hodson (Shut In) wrote the script.

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/858681-bumblebee-movie#bQT54foxqE7V6Y8O.99

So...it's a genderbent Monster Trucks?

• Like 2