Asyulus

Weekend Actuals | Spy 29.09M, SA 25.84M, Ins3 22.69M, Ent 10.28M, MM 7.83M, PP2 7.57M, TL 7.2M, AoU 6.34M

San Andreas hold is weak. Don't see how it can be twisted. 

Look at previous successful disaster movies.

2012 -59.5%

TDAT -59.5%

WWZ -55.2%

(would include others but lots of them are 5-days)

-53% is pretty good. I thought it'd fall more.

• Like 1

Look at previous successful disaster movies.

2012 -59.5%

TDAT -59.5%

WWZ -55.2%

(would include others but lots of them are 5-days)

-53% is pretty good. I thought it'd fall more.

53%? BOM is reporting a 51.6% drop.

She's never seen Jurassic Park? Oh my gosh, I envy her when she watches it for the first time especially if she's young enough to not have been inundated with tons of parodies of the shaking cup scene.

Yup. She really enjoyed it. Her first question though was: "How could there be a sequel to that? Isn't it obvious the park is a bad idea?".

LOL

Yeah, everyone on Facebook is weirdly pumped for JW. 

I don't think it's weird. I'm super pumped for it. 

I'm just butthurt because they're excited for large CGI dinosaurs but when prompted about the best movie of the year with 98% on RT they're like "wuts dat" and "looks dum"

tumblr_inline_nnwfleGgrm1qz78d7_500.gif

Edited by Mad Travod
  • Like 5

I'm just butthurt because they're excited for large CGI dinosaurs but when prompted about the best movie of the year with 98% on RT they're like "wuts dat" and "looks dum"

I saw and loved Mad Max. Recommended it to everyone I know.

But it was never gonna be as big as JW, no matter what.

:lol: you are so butthurt it unbelievable

Is it bad that it took me about a minute for it to click that the raptors were on motorcycles?

• Like 2

If this gif was actually in the movie it would be glorious!

• Like 2

Apart from Furious 7 would you call any of them a blockbuster level breakout? They all did well, but not that well that they became the movie everyone was talking about.

Is this a joke?

How many movies would you expect that to happen to every year? Targeting this weekend and Spy, or the first 6 months, including Furious 7/Ultron in it is ridiculous. 

Honestly, what a dumb statement to make.