K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Anything over 185-190m is fantastic in my book.

It's already fantastic....no matter where it opens.....but yes, I see your point.

• Like 3

I find it ridiculous that Disney will likely lose the year DOM despite having TA sequel and SW in a single year. I find it even more ridiculous that WB is still way ahead of Disney through this point of the year despite having none of their signature franchises :lol:  Who wouldve predicted that at the beginning of 2015.

Relative to my own predictions, this is without question more shocking than any opening weekend in recent memory. Maybe ever.

A possible $200m? Maybe the all-time record? For a fourth movie in a franchise not named Star Wars?

Just stunning.

Good point. It's a pretty unique situation.

• Like 1

Relative to my own predictions, this is without question more shocking than any opening weekend in recent memory. Maybe ever.

A possible $200m? Maybe the all-time record? For a fourth movie in a franchise not named Star Wars?

Just stunning.

The prodigal son returns'

• Like 6

I find it ridiculous that Disney will likely lose the year DOM despite having TA sequel and SW in a single year. I find it even more ridiculous that WB is still way ahead of Disney through this point of the year despite having none of their signature franchises :lol:  Who wouldve predicted that at the beginning of 2015.

This year is so much fun after the fucking bore that was 2014.

• Like 1

WB has way more movies. I still think Disney could win the year.

Just stunning.

Hello there mister site owner!

• Like 2

How can you be "too excited" if a film is on pace to challenge the opening weekend record.

Plus, if being excited means Kelli is ready to have sex, then that gets the male population at this board excited too.  

#notthesexthread

What can I say? There no man that can arouse me more than numbers can. :wub:

Just stunning.

Shawn!!! :excited:

• Like 2

Just stunning.

Even more impressive is that it's not like Neill, Goldblum, or anyone from the original is back. The nostalgia lies purely on the dinosaurs and the park. That's adds a layer to the performance IMO

• Like 2