K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I don't condone what he did by any means.  It felt weird when he did it, but until YOU are under the pressure of making the sequel to one of the biggest fucking movies in history, you can't say you would be of sound judgement every second of every day.  

That doesn't make it okay, but damn I get it.  I get fussy with customers when I get stressed and I know I shouldn't do that, but guess what?  We are only human and we make mistakes.  

You have to learn to move on with your life and stop caring about what he did a couple of months ago.  Pretty much everyone has.

Again, you challenged me. End. Moving on...

Yes, "OD" and not OD. The "pure Friday" thing is hilarious.

Given that they were midnight numbers and not 7pm Thurs, all the screenings occurred on the Friday. And if those early showings hadn't been there, you can be 100% sure that the people who showed up at midnight would have been there on Friday day.

amazing OW for JW! It can have better legs than F7 so, it has a chance to beat ir, for now A:AOU is very likely to lose. It has a great chance to break OW, If it made $69,7 on Saturday, it need to fall under 22% to get the record, and as we are in June, It will probably do that (I expect a 20-15 fall on Sunday)

Jurassic World OS OW actuals will take the record away. They are separated by just 7M :)

Either way Star Wars is gonna take it next December.

Considering the estimate from Universal is alreadyalsmost  4M bigger than the one we got from the China thread it will likely go down, rather than up.