K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Brad Bird was supposed to be the chosen one.

Looks like if you give some great directors too much creative control things go south.

Blame Lindelof.

Hell, I thought Batman was deader than dead...it bounced back and now so has Jurassic Park. Lesson learned that we can't ever count out these mega franchises. Just have to give it enough time and people will get excited for them again.

Universals is all like "fuck a reboot, we perfected the sequel, bitch!"

• Like 1

When was Fantastic Four ever a huge franchise at the box office?

Obligatory mention how stupid F4 is because they all stood around in a circle like it was kindergarten and tapped in and tapped out to defeat the bad guy, post. 

Obligatory mention how stupid F4 is because they all stood around in a circle like it was kindergarten and tapped in and tapped out to defeat the bad guy, post.

just saying, when your six, that seems pretty cool

Brad Bird was supposed to be the chosen one.

Looks like if you give some great directors too much creative control things go south.

I just don't understand Brad Bird hype. Before Tomorrowland he had made only one live-action movie, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. It's quote ok and enjoyable action movie, but nothing spectacular. Exactly a kind of a generic and bland franchise movie that basically any mild capable director could have done and it wouldn't have changed anything.

All I know is a TDK type 43% hold gets it $32m from a $56m Sunday. :ph34r:

If this falls even less than 50% I'm just gonna say fuck it and go with this making $500 million.

Oh god someone on Twitter is going to Tomorrowland, since JW is sold out. Keep them in your T&P.

It's been out for 2 weeks and they haven't heard. They deserve all they get.

• Like 1