K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Man, this shit is never going to go away. I remember reading someone complain about how there must've been dead civilians at the end of Furious 7  :wacko:

Man of Steel really did change things. Quite a legacy

FURY ROAD didn't give a shit about civilians. :lol:

• Like 1

Look at his name. He has better things to spend with his money ;)

Oh shit. Is it THE JORDAN BELFORT? Damn :lol:

Edited by CJohn

That was a great sequence to watch on the big screen, but you might want to spoilertag that. Some people haven't seen the movie. There is a review discussion thread if you want to discuss the film with spoilers.

Whoops! Sorry about that. Went back to did that. Getting too excited at the moment :D

Edited by Yandereprime
  • Like 1

Furious 6 pretty much guaranteed there were dead civilians. The tank ran over like 10-20 cars onscreen. 

Everyone gave so much fucks about it. But whatever, Dom isn't a superhero. The only persons he has to save is his FAMILY.

This didn't have nearly the same hype leading up as TDK, TDKR Avengers or Ultron (or even Furious 7 I'd say).  This is a movie people became aware of and just decided to go see without talking about it that much.

My impression at least.

i felt more hype for jw than aou this past week which makes sense now but at the time i thought i must be crazy

Man, this shit is never going to go away. I remember reading someone complain about how there must've been dead civilians at the end of Furious 7  :wacko:

Man of Steel really did change things. Quite a legacy

At least they didn't complain about that in San Andreas.  :ph34r: