kayumanggi

MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS | 10 NOV 2017 | Fox

26 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Who ?

I really don't know who this guy is.

Don't feel bad. My only guess is that the film has a moderate budget based on the casting choices after Depp and Pfeiffer. I wonder if they paid Depp some ungodly sum.

10 hours ago, ecstasy said:

Don't feel bad. My only guess is that the film has a moderate budget based on the casting choices after Depp and Pfeiffer. I wonder if they paid Depp some ungodly sum.

After his recent run at the B.O. - very doubtful.   He also did Into The Woods for $1m for a weeks worth so even 3 years ago he was willing to do a  project for less.

Even if it was a budget issue, they could have easily got some top notch veteran actors probably for less.  It looks like they're intentionally skewing toward the recently popular and young with some of these choices hoping it will bring in more audience.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

After his recent run at the B.O. - very doubtful.   He also did Into The Woods for $1m for a weeks worth so even 3 years ago he was willing to do a  project for less.

Even if it was a budget issue, they could have easily got some top notch veteran actors probably for less.  It looks like they're intentionally skewing toward the recently popular and young with some of these choices hoping it will bring in more audience.

Is Josh Gad popular?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

When was the last time you said to yourself ?

" That was a really great Jonny Depp performance/part/role ... "

Jack Sparrow in one of those Pirates movies way back when, lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, James said:

What?:P He's one of the best actors ever. And after all the shit he got in the last few months for nothing I like him even more.

Nothing to do with that. I had posted and deleted something in the plot that could be considered a spoiler. It related to the character.

• Like 1