#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

A moment of reflection please.

40 years ago today, my brother was 4 months old and JAWS, THE ORIGINAL SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER, was unleashed in theaters. A truly historic film.

Not only the first but the best blockbuster.

Will watch it tonight. :)

• Like 1

On the topic of Star Wars, well, if i be honest....the truth is - I haven't seen any single one of the star wars movies. Yes thats true. Neither has anyone else in my class. Few may have in my whole school and still i dont think even anyone among them has nay idea about its influence or cultural significance in US or the world. I am really looking forward to seeing them though, I just don't get the time.

Edited by Infernus

On the topic of Star Wars, well, if i be honest....the truth is - I haven't seen any single one of the star wars movies. Yes thats true. Neither has anyone else in my class. Few may have in my whole school and still i dont think even anyone among them has nay idea about its influence or cultural significance in US or the world. I am really looking forward to seeing them though, I just don't get the time.

Make the time. The original trilogy is pretty much the best thing ever.

A moment of reflection please.

40 years ago today, my brother was 4 months old and JAWS, THE ORIGINAL SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER, was unleashed in theaters. A truly historic film.

Did you see Jaws in a theatre? The first movie I ever saw on the big screen was E.T. and I thought I was old..lol..

Edited by KATCH 22