#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Going for my 6th viewing of JW soon. I want to see it 14 times to make up for the 14 years that I had to wait for it. The best part im still entertained no matter how many times I see it. :D

IMAX x2, 3D x2 and 4D x1 so far. Can't wait to see it for the first time in 2D and then IMAX 3D a couple of times again.

• Like 1

I'd say 80% of my entertainment budget is spent on movies.

Don t answer if you don t want to, but you re a hardcore cinephile/lover and would you be able to give a number of times you went to see a movie at the theaters since you were born ?

Not the number of movies you ve seen since you do repeat business, the number of times you went at the movies in your cinephile career ?

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

I'll take a seat next to Baumer at that table

Yea, but I like all different kinds of movies.  Nostalgia might be good for some but I don't think you can say that there are a certain types of films I like and don't like, except for horror.  But I will see anything and try to have an open mind with them all.  I like a good girly romance movie and I like a blood and guts action movie.  I just like movies.

• Like 1

I'd say 80% of my entertainment budget is spent on movies.

Hey Baumer, I know I've mentioned this before on here, but does MoviePass operate in Canada?  If so, definitely grab it.  Totally worth the $30-$35 (depending on what city you live in) per month.  It has single handedly redistributed my discretionary income because I have fixed costs to essentially see as many movies as I want.

Since this is my 20,000th post, I'm going to dedicate it to my favorite friendship ever portrayed in any series.

tumblr_ne40aoiUaM1tylntdo3_500.gif

tumblr_n2uzbvXle51qdv8mto6_250.gif

tumblr_mcx6c440hn1rf5vg2o1_500.gif

large.gif

giphy.gif

Are you gonna be stanning for Fantastic Beasts? Just wondering if Redcarpet is doing it for you

• Like 1

Don t answer if you don t want to, but you re a hardcore cinephile/lover and would you be able to give a number of times you went to see a movie since you were born ?

Not the number of movies you ve seen since you do repeat business, the number of times you went at the movies in your cinephile career ?

That's a great question.  I didn't start going on a very regular basis until I was about 15 and then when I got my license at 17, it increased even more.  So let's throw a number out pre age of 15 and say I went to the theater maybe 100 times.  From 15-17, probably another 100 times.  In the summer of 89, I saw Crusade 13 times at the theater.  I generally see about 100-120 movies at the theater a year.  Out of those, I'll go multiple times for a few.  So let's just say the average from the age of 17-43 was 130 movies a year.  So that's about 3400 movies.  So a guess, total guess is about 3500 times I've been to the theater since I was born.

• Like 2

Baumer, when you went to see Inside Out did you pay for JP4 instead? Think you mentioned possibly doing that the other day, lol.

No, I wanted to but it was sold out.  So i paid for a Pixar movie.  I feel so ashamed.  :)