#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Haven't read this whole thread but here on vacation here in Carlsbad CA we decided at dinner to try to see IO.

All showings at the local theater except for the 10:00 were basically sold out.  We ended up 2nd row. at a 9:00 showing.  In the 5-10 minutes we were discussion which show to attend the 4th & 5th rows sold out.

• Like 2

30 is the floor for IO then. 35 wouldn't surprise me, which would be another shocking opening day in a year chock full of shocking opening days. 90 is on the table for the weekend.

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 2

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4070&p=.htm

Eight grammar mistakes, AND it reads like shit.

Can someone please fire this fucktard of a "writer"?

Is it possible for me to apply for that site? I write for a couple sports websites and feel I could do a better job. I'd at least proofread my articles before posting them...

• Like 2

Just got out of second viewing of JP4. Pure popcorn movie bliss. Buzz was really big walking out of the theater. Lots of happy people. As Excel said a week ago when he got out of his preview show, this movie delivers the goods!

I am impressed as hell by the walkup power of this movie. 10 minutes before showtime it was 5% full. At showtime it was 15% full. And then during the trailers they just kept fucking piling in. Ended up 90% full. There were even some that walked in after the movie itself started.

Also, Minions is going to be freaking enormous. Trailer attached to every print of a movie that's going to make 600+ (700?) and the trailer is hilarious. I would not be surprised if Minions can reach 450-500. Universal is on an incredible run right now.

Edited by redfirebird2008
  • Like 3