Alpha

Wednesday Numbers | Official Estimates: Magic Mike XXL - 9.3M; Terminator: Genisys - 8.9M

Yeah, the early signs form Latin America are good and Im guessing Asia will also provide nice numbers so if it opens to round 60m for the 5 day weekend it should be fine. 

Not in a situation like that. Death will be fast.

The 2018 summer schedule looks like total shit. A bunch of animated films (three from Fox alone), and sequels to Godzilla and the Terminator reboot.

Of course, it should change a good bit as we get closer to it.

The 2018 summer schedule looks like total shit. A bunch of animated films (three from Fox alone), and sequels to Godzilla and the Terminator reboot.

Of course, it should change a good bit as we get closer to it.

Those other two Fox animated dates were placeholders staked out a long time ago. BOM never removed the 6/29 untitled after HTTYD3 was moved there, and I have no clue if anything is actually going to open in July. It would have to be a Blue Sky or something else, it wouldn't be DWA.

There is no point talking about release schedules 3 years out, even if these dates are now publicized to the entire world.

Also, we should all know by know that sequels always get officially slated long before originals do. (This is also why the animated films that are sequels usually have their titles announced early, while the originals remain on the schedule as "untitled" much longer.)

Edited by TServo2049

at MT.com MM2 is number 1 with double the number of tickets compared to TG. Inside out is number 2 and TG is just ahead of JW. Since its canadian holiday? I am expecting wednesday drops to be better than normal. But both MM2 and TG should finish 1 & 2. TG will do better in Canada but in state side will be drubbed. My predcition for today

MM2 - 15m

TG - 10m

IO - 7.5m

JW - 5.5m  ( some impact due to loss of imax screens)

T4 did 3M in 2009 when these shows were midnight only and it didn't had 3D.

I don't think anyone expects it to do anything close to T3 numbers. This series is done. Not sure why movies continue to be made.

• Like 1

T4 did 3M in 2009 when these shows were midnight only and it didn't had 3D.

Yeah, that can't be a good number. It's so close to Magic Mike's number and isn't Terminator PG-13? School's out so...