Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

The last two Mission Impossible movies are better and more fun than anything Nolan has ever done.

Don't say that. Archer will say that you're attacking people and then everyone else will jump on board telling you to die in a hole

*Rogue Nation isn't better than Interstellar IMO

Edited by Ethan Hunt

Nolans version of Tomorrowland wouldn't have been written by Damon Lindelof.

Who is worst? David Goyer or Damon Lindelof?  Damon Lindelof never made a film as bad as Blade Trinity but David Goyer has a credit on The Dark Knight.

Just saw it in IMAX. Loved it. The cast is exceptional and the action is refreshingly real. Rebecca Ferguson is fucking great and Cruise is as good as you'd expect him to be. I would have liked to have seen a little more of the villain's dark side. There was an opportunity to do more with Sean Harris in this role - he's very captivating and has amazing presence. Great film regardless.

how was the everest trailer in your opinon

Who is worst? David Goyer or Damon Lindelof?  Damon Lindelof never made a film as bad as Blade Trinity but David Goyer has a credit on The Dark Knight.

I haven't seen a single Lindelof written film that I liked.

Story by David Goyer

Written by Jonathan and Christopher Nolan.

Significant difference.  :ph34r:

Jonathan Nolan writes and directs a pilot produced and pitched by JJ Abrams.

Westworld, coming to your HBO soon(ish).

The Bad Robot circle continues onward.

Blade 3... where to begin on that fuck up.  Blade 1 and 2 are some of my favorites emot-argh.gif

• Like 2

how was the everest trailer in your opinon

I don't think it will be good in my opinion, but they cut a somewhat decent trailer. However, there were no real character interactions and it just showed various suspense scenes. That's not going to be enough to make it good.  

I don't think it will be good in my opinion, but they cut a somewhat decent trailer. However, there were no real character interactions and it just showed various suspense scenes. That's not going to be enough to make it good.

Its got.an awesome cast so.it well be a shame if it isn't good