Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

I'm sad that the only actor from Buffy that I know is getting regular work is David Boreanaz. Poor Sarah can't catch a break. Nick Brendon is a wreck. James Marsters, I got no clue, is he doing another genre show?, ASH at least gets work in England, I think Emma was doing something on youtube?(christ), Amber Benson is a book writer now, Michelle T, I've got no clue, i think she does fashion stuff now? and was in some lifetime movies and Gossip Girl forever ago now, and Alyson was HIMYM and probably will try to jump into another sitcom because Hollywood has nothing for her. Charisma Carpenter, I don't know what she does but boy she sure is still fine.

I think Seth Green is the most successful in that cast and he was in it the least amount of time.

Charisma Carpenter appeared in a 50 Shades Asylum knockoff along with Daniel Baldwin

Edited by grim22

Didn't Johnny Depp started on 21 Jump Street TV Show?  :ph34r:

Yeah, Depp was a teen idol while 21 Jump Street was first airing.

He wanted out because of how much unwanted attention he was getting from the tweens, but still fulfilled his contract and stayed with the show until he didn't have to anymore.  Got out after season 4 ended. :lol:

He was on Angel, not Buffy. The role was very...homo erotic.

Never watched really tbh, had it confused.

All I know about Buffy was that there was an episode where Angel and Spike were fighting over a chalice and after a dramatic sipping of the chalice, Spike says it's Mountain Dew. Which was hilariously goofy

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

John Travolta - Welcome Back Kotter (Maybe, washed up now, yes, but at one point he was one of the biggest stars in Hollywood)

Steve Carell - The Daily Show / Office (The Office / 40 Year Old Virgin were really his breakout role though)

Edited by Insidearcher

Never watched really tbh, had it confused.

All I know about Buffy was that there was an episode where Angel and Spike were fighting over a chalice and after a dramatic sipping of the chalice, Spike says it's Mountain Dew. Which was hilariously goofy

That was a episode of Angel too. -_-

You should watch Angel, its really good.

Also Mila Kunis and Topher Grace from That 70s Show, though I don't know if the show actually helped them in getting film roles or not

Ashton Kutcher too.

Kelso (Kutcher) and Jackie (Kunis) are married now and going to have a baby in real life. Pretty funny. :o

Angel's final season is kinda tragically humorous because about 3/4 of the way through filming Whedon et al got the "by the way we're cancelling this at the end of the season" bomb dropped on them so it's a scramble to have an epic finale that tries to tie off some loose ends, but still ends up with a big cliffhanger and one long-arc storyline that just got started in the second half of the season be curtailed abruptly.

That was a episode of Angel too. -_-

You should watch Angel, its really good.

Dammit.

Well, anyways. Probably never gonna watch either so, yeah. Not my cup of tea, not a fan of Whedon's stuff tbh