Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

50% is a bit much considering how relatively barren next weekend looks

F4 at $35-40 million.

MI5 at $25-30 million. 

Shaun/Ricki at $8-10 million. 

Gift at $4-5 million. 

It already burnt off some demand already. I'd say a 35-40% drop, but 50% would be pretty dismal. $40-45 million with that kind of drop  :(

A plethora of new releases, no matter how much potential they may or may not have, will force it out of theaters within the next few weeks with these numbers. $40-45M total sounds about right.

Mission: Impossible did fine. This always felt like just another summer blockbuster instead of a must-see event, so these solid if standard numbers don't seem too surprising.

It s Fury Road all over again, a great action blockbuster with great reviews from audiences & critics alike will struggle to do great numbers, it will do just " good numbers".

MMFR was more head-scratching to predict

A good Friday number in the end, at least it didn't go below 20. Will beat tracking, but not by a huge amount.

The Vacation Friday increase is pretty good after an awful first 2 days. All other holdovers had horrible increases apart from Trainwreck and Southpaw, looks like MI5 affected them badly.

Edited by grim22

That'd just interviews being rude as fuck to her. She seems so down to earth

She had that "oh God do I really have to do this" expression on her face even before the awkward questions began.

This isn't the first interview where a celeb was a brat, but I can't recall the hosts ever calling him/her out on it afterwards.

If you are blessed to be in the position to be a model or actress (and it is a blessing to be born with looks like that), the least you can do is be pleasant in interview situations. I don't care how stupid you think the questions are or how many times you've been asked the same thing over and over. Suck it up, smile, and cash your million dollar checks

It s Fury Road all over again, a great action blockbuster with great reviews from audiences & critics alike will struggle to do great numbers, it will do just " good numbers".

On the bright side it's going to open about $25m more than EOT which had equally great reviews and it has less competition. If F4 opens weakly or has poor to mediocre reviews/wom then it it's legs could be helped even more during a rather spare August.

Lol no Rouge Nation might do $700M WW. It's not going to struggle like Mad Max.

She had that "oh God do I really have to do this" expression on her face even before the awkward questions began.

This isn't the first interview where a celeb was a brat, but I can't recall the hosts ever calling him/her out on it afterwards.

If you are blessed to be in the position to be a model or actress (and it is a blessing to be born with looks like that), the least you can do is be pleasant in interview situations. I don't care how stupid you think the questions are or how many times you've been asked the same thing over and over. Suck it up, smile, and cash your million dollar checks

What a condescending view you seem to have, celebrities are people too

• Like 1