Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

That could be awhile.

After one relatively poor attempt at covering his origin then a decent but loose adaption of his Japan adventure, I'd like to see the definitive Wolverine film with Jackman. They've already used the Weapon X story in X2 then wasted the Origin adaption in XOW and loosely adapted the Wolverine Limited Series in TW. The only place to go would be a Madripoor film with him as Patch. Even though it's not my favorite Wolverine tale, I wouldn't mind that, but too bad Marvel owns Jessica Drew(or the Hulk for that matter). Maybe they can bring back Harada who apparently died in TW as the real Silver Samurai, not the robotic monstrosity that nearly ruined the film.

I thought Jackman said he wanted to do "Old Man Logan" for the next movie?

How the hell do you get a 29% RT audience rating on opening day? These are the fans trashing it. Even some films with pretty bad WOM like Spidey 3 managed over 50% on RT and that was after years of scrutiny. Wonder how low F4 will be once the DVD rental crowd sees it a year from now.

• Like 5

LOL this turned out even worse than I thought. How epic. 

Sorry Jay, As I announced earlier, Fantastic Four is the true motion picture event of the summer, for so many reasons.

Jurassic World just beat some non adjusted box office records.

:wacko:

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

CJohn needs to keep it in check as a moderator.

Full of insults and immaturity still and hell of a lot of hyperbole and exaggeration.

I don't know what happened to him really, he was like straight from True Detective Season 2 gifs.

• Like 1

EDIT: Why can't freaking delete excess quote boxes??  it's some kind of conspiracy.

F4 10.5

MI5 8.1

Gift 4.2

Vacation 2.5

Ricki 2.35

Minions 2.15

Ant-Man 2.1

F4 is Ain't Got No Alibi Ugly

MI5 should have this weekend. 

Where is the best reviewed movie? Where's poor Shaun?

Edited by TalismanRing