Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend #s: Straight Outta Compton - 26.8M; Mission Impossible - 11.7M; Sinister 2 - 10.6M; Hitman - 8.2M; American Ultra - 5.5M

I'd put Compton at 8.5, MI5 at 3.4, and the Three August Stooges at 5, 3 and 2.1.

I should just throw out that American Ultra is better than critics say. Not all of it works but if you like Eisenberg/Stewart this movie is for you.

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 18

The Germany tax breaks are over.

So...hopefully nobody.

Before that?

Germany tax breaks. Doesnt even matter who. It made sense.

Not sure, as those (at least in the past) had to be for a certain minimum standard quality movie or docu

He has according to IMDb 1 movie as director and 3 as producer lined up, with 'The Luna Project' just filming

The year is 2079. After a world war, USA is weakened and Sweden is the first nation to have a permanent base on the moon. However, the scientists soon find a mysterious ice wall and behind it is the answer if we are alone in the universe.

Probably steeling from Perry Rhodan, the works of Tommy Wirkola, and so on. Add the probable worst ability of a - in a way - well known and multi-directing... director

= endresult = horror (as in not meant as genre, but quality)

Edited by terrestrial

Which of these will open to more than $15 million?

We Are Your Friends

No Escape

War Room

Transporter Refeuled

The Perfect Guy

The Visit

The correct answer is: G. None of the above.

I kind of want The Visit to break out just for shits and giggles though. The trailer is supposed to be funny, right? Because the three times I saw it in theaters, it was greeted with nothing but laughter. "Would you mind getting inside the oven to clean it?" Dead.

no one cares about any late night updates for these new films

Wake me up when we get to Sicario and The Martian.

I think September 18th weekend is going to be huge because of Maze Runner and Black Mass ( 30 million+) and not Sicario. Sicario will be a platform release so it will probably have a slow build up to the wide release.