WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

I kind of liked The Martian more then Gravity-mainly due to the fact it is actually rewatchable and Gravity got me kind of sick. (I think I might of even liked Interstellar more-though the problem was it got too much into 2001 territory at the end)

Anyway-that is nice for Goosebumps.
I do think Crimson Peak will have a better 2nd and 3rd week drop when compared to most horror films-its 4th week drop will be bad though (post Halloween), can't imagine Paranormal 6 doing that well.

Could The Martian win Halloween weekend?

Speaking of Jurassic World, I have 40 minutes left to finish. Is it even worth finishing later cause I think I'd be just fine if I didn't. I can't believe how fucking boring it is. Makes Lost World look like a stone-cold classic. Its biggest sin might be taking away everything I love about Chris Pratt and turning him into an anonymous leading dude.

• Like 5

Speaking of Jurassic World, I have 40 minutes left to finish. Is it even worth finishing later cause I think I'd be just fine if I didn't. I can't believe how fucking boring it is. Makes Lost World look like a stone-cold classic. Its biggest sin might be taking away everything I love about Chris Pratt and turning him into an anonymous leading dude.

The end is the best part.

People will tell you that the last fight makes up for it but they're very wrong.

• Like 2

The end is hilarious, finish it.

Feel bad for GDT but there really isn't room for his brand of creatively in today's blockbuster climate

It won't be long until he's broken to the point of taking one of these for-hire gigs

His only hope is television. Someone needs to save True Detective Season 3 from the Pizza Man

• Like 1

The last fifteen minutes save this movie from being a 5 tbh

• Like 1