Water Bottle

UPDATE IMMINENT: Please Use Support System to Report Bugs

2 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Is there a button I'm not seeing or a drop down menu I'm missing?  I can't seem to locate any quote or spoiler functions. 

They haven't been added to his skin yet.  Until then you can still put in the codes by hand:

( replace the { } with [ ] )

{spoiler} {/spoiler}

{quote}{/quote}

2 hours ago, Goffe said:

I was really liking the new mobile look of the forum, but now I think I will join the hating crowd

It takes forever to load, sometimes I have to refresh the page 1,2, or even 3 times to see the posts, the quoting system is a mess...

Still a work in progress.  Things will settle down.  There are  a lot of good things in this version once everything is fixed.

• Like 3

• Community Manager
13 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

When I try hitting another page in a thread on my iPad, it doesn't load and I have to refresh the page.

12 hours ago, Michael Gary Scott said:

It won't load the next page of anything 

11 hours ago, Hangman said:

I get the loading error as well.  I'm using a PC & Chrome browser. I try to change the page, but it just shows "loading..." and the circle keeps spinning.

Bug report submitted.

5 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Is there a button I'm not seeing or a drop down menu I'm missing?  I can't seem to locate any quote or spoiler functions. 

They be back.

4 hours ago, darkelf said:

Is it just me or is tapatalk not working?

It be able to access the forum again. How well it "works" depends on your device. Please submit bug reports to tapatalk. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Alcatel onetouch fierce 2

But enough about your spirit creature, what about your phone?

Okay, so you're on Android... KitKat, it looks like. I'd say try to update to whatever the latest/greatest browser you can, whether that's Chrome or Firefox or IE or whatever. And clear your browser cache.

One other option is to use the app Tapatalk.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

For those having trouble loading topics: Invision thinks it's a caching issue so can you try clearing your cache?

For me, all the topics load, but changing to another page in the same topic doesn't work. I cleared my cache in Chrome, still didn't work.  Tried incognito mode, didn't work.

I even tried Firefox, which I never use for this forum, it didn't work either.  The loading message appeared, but the circle didn't spin.

15 hours ago, Hangman said:

For me, all the topics load, but changing to another page in the same topic doesn't work. I cleared my cache in Chrome, still didn't work.  Tried incognito mode, didn't work.

I even tried Firefox, which I never use for this forum, it didn't work either.  The loading message appeared, but the circle didn't spin.

I thought it was just me, I was having this exact issue last night and even about 15 minutes ago on the site with the going page to page in the same topic and it was on my phone, tablet and pc, but it seems to be working better at this exact moment in time

Edited by 75live

1 hour ago, 75live said:

I thought it was just me, I was having this exact issue last night and even about 15 minutes ago on the site with the going page to page in the same topic and it was on my phone, tablet and pc, but it seems to be working better at this exact moment in time

Yes, it's working fine for me now too.